PLASTFUN project is supported by Ris3Cat industries of the future EMC/2530/2016 and runs from 1.2.2018 until 31.1.2021 (36 months).
Two industrial partneres (PPT and Kostal) will include in some of their plastic components new technologies:
- Plastic injection replicating nanostructures on moulds
- Plastic injection incorporating nanotechnology from films
- Integrating electronics with new conductive inks
Work at IQS focuses on simulations of plastic injections to decide which process parameters are required for each material to be injected and each nanopattern to be replicated
• O. Muntada-López, J. Pina-Estany, C. Colominas, J. Fraxedas, F. Pérez-Murano, A. García-Granada
"Replication of nanoscale surface gratings via injection molding"
Micro and Nano Engineering
Volume 3, May 2019, Pages 37-43 (No JCR, open Access)
• J.Pina-Estany; A.A.Garcia-Granada;
Nanopatternreplication through plastic injection
International Conference on Multifunctional Hybrid ans Nanomaterials 2019
Poster Vol. --- N.--- Pag: --- Year: 12 March 2019 Place of publication: Sitges, Barcelona, SP
• T. Baldi; C. Colominas; R. Garcia; A.A.Garcia-Granada;
Laser texturing of plastic injection moulding for optical properties
Poster Vol. --- N.--- Pag: --- Year: 8-9 May 2019 Place of publication: Dublin College, IRL
For any queries do not hesitate to contact:
Via Augusta 390, 08017 Barcelona, Spain
Tel.: +34 932 672 083 / Tel.Cen.: +34 932 672 000 -ext.283
Fax: +34 932 056 266
Click here for a complete list of Andres-Amador Garcia-Granada Publications.